Comply Snap Tips
Comply Snap Tips are dynamic, slow-recovery foam tips that change shape to fit your dynamic ear canal as they warm to your body temperature.
Your ear canal moves as you talk and chew, getting bigger when you open your mouth and smaller when you close it. The shape of the high-tech foam Snap Tip changes to match the size and shape of your ear canal with any jaw movements you make. Snap Tips eliminate the discomfort and the feedback (squeal) that can result from other non-dynamic earmold options.
- Skin tone tips made of high tech slow recovery foam that can replace a custom ear mold
- Foam softens when it reaches body temperature to form an active seal in the ear canal
- Built in cerumen filter is acoustically transparent
- For exclusive use with patented Earpieces to ensure secure and easy fitting
- Unsurpassed comfort and feedback control
- Cosmetically more appealing
- Easy earmold population management
- Instant fit
- No retubing
- Change the Snap Tip when it looks dirty, foam does not recover or tip layers separate
- Stop using Snap Tips if ear canal becomes sore
- Snap Tips are not for use by children without adult supervision
- Snap Tips are NOT recommended if a patient:
- Has a draining ear
- Uses ear drops, ointments, lotions, salves or sprays in the ear canal
- Has poor vision or hand control
- Is unable to check tip daily
- Hold earpiece between thumb and forefinger along sides of the adapter. Firmly push straight down into center of Snap Tip until you feel the "snap." Firmly pull straight up to remove tip from package.
- Compress foam tip with fingers and insert into ear canal past the first bend of the canal.
- Hold earpiece and tip in place and allow foam to expand in the ear canal for 20 seconds.